Test for 20 Minerals and Heavy Metals with a Simple Hair Test
Mineral imbalances and heavy metal toxicity are at the root of many common health issues. This test reveals imbalances involving calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, phosphorus, cobalt, molybdenum, and lithium. It also reveals toxicity for lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, and nickel.
Your Purchase Includes:
Refund policy. Within 30 days of purchase, you may request a refund if the hair sample was not submitted to the lab. A $20 admin fee will be deducted from all refunds. No refunds will be issued once your hair sample has been sent to the lab or 30 days after the purchase date.
What HTMA Only Includes:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Test for 20 Minerals and Toxic Metals
You’ll get accurate readings for the levels and ratios of 20 minerals and toxic metals in your hair—presented in a chart that graphically illustrates your results.
Hassle-Free Coordination of Your Hair Collection Kit
A hair collection kit will be shipped directly to your home with instructions for taking your hair sample. It will include a paper scale, an envelope for your hair sample, and a pre-addressed envelope with postage that you’ll use to mail your hair sample to Analytical Research Labs in Phoenix, Arizona.
Understanding Your Hair Analysis Test Results (Video Series)
In this three-part video series, I review the HTMA chart and explain how to interpret your hair analysis test results. Although these are pre-recorded videos and not personalized for your test results, it will give you a lot of insight into what your test results mean.
The HTMA Only Process:
- Place your order online by clicking the “add to cart” button above.
- A hair collection kit will be shipped directly to your home with instructions for taking your hair sample.
- Follow the instructions in the kit to send your hair sample to the hair analysis laboratory.
- Receive your test results within 10 days. I will email you the chart of your test results as soon as they arrive.
- After you receive your test results, you’ll be able to purchase a 30-minute consultation to review your test results (HTMA Consultation – $120) and/or Nutritional Balancing Program Setup ($200) to start a nutritional balancing program.